Cherrydale Kids Information
At a glance (scroll down for more details):
- Sunday Morning Information
- Wednesday Night Kids Club 7:00–8:30 pm
- Children’s Ministry Safety Training, Oct. 22, 12:30 pm
- Family Fall Festival, Nov. 4
- Parent-Child Dedications, Nov. 12
1) Sunday Morning Information
Children in Worship
We invite your family to worship together for all or a portion of the service. Children’s bulletins are available at the check-in stations and the standing display cases located outside the Worship Center. The songs and scripture readings for this coming Sunday are listed below. In preparation for worship, consider reading through the scripture verses and listening to or singing the songs as a family.
- Let Your Kingdom Come
- The Lion and the Lamb
- Faithful and True is Your Name
- Facing the Task Unfinished
- No One Like Our God
Scripture: Exodus 15:1-8
Nursery and Sunday School Contacts:
- Email Beth if you have any questions about nursery – 3 year olds.
- Email Kelli if you have any questions about preschool – 6th grade.
***If your child has any allergies, medical alerts, or needs additional assistance in any way, please let the teachers know***
2) Wednesday Night Kids Club 7:00–8:30 pm
A time of Bible lesson and scripture memory, musical rehearsal with Herb Owen, and other activities available for children who don’t wish to participate in the musical. Click here to register your child.
3) Children’s Ministry Safety Training, Oct. 22, 12:30 pm
Join us for lunch and an overview of all the safety procedures we have in place to keep children safe when they are in our care. Among other things, we’ll highlight our shelter in place and evacuation policies. Click here to sign up and get more information.
4) Family Fall Festival
On Saturday, Nov. 4, we’ll have a Family Fall Festival—with lots of fun games and activities for ages 2 through 6th graders. All are welcome to attend and this would be a great opportunity to invite your friends and neighbors to Cherrydale.
5) Parent Child Dedications
On Sunday, Nov. 12, at both the 9:15 am and 11:00 am services, we’ll have Parent-Child Dedications. Register with this form.
We hope this information is helpful to your family. Please email Kelli if you have questions about anything listed above!