Cherrydale Kids Information
At a glance (scroll down for more details):
- Sunday Morning Information
- Wednesday Night Kids Club 7:00–8:30 pm
- Family Fall Festival, Nov. 4
- Parent-Child Dedications, Nov. 12
1) Sunday Morning Information
Children in Worship
We invite your family to worship together for all or a portion of the service. Children’s bulletins are available at the check-in stations and the standing display cases located outside the Worship Center. The songs and scripture readings for this coming Sunday are listed below. In preparation for worship, consider reading through the scripture verses and listening to or singing the songs as a family.
- The Solid Rock
- We Confess
- My Worth is Not in What I Own
- Come, Behold the Wondrous Mystery
- My Faith Has Found a Resting Place (verses 1 & 2)
Scripture: Romans 4:1–5; James 2:21–23
Nursery and Sunday School Contacts:
- Email Beth if you have any questions about nursery – 3 year olds.
- Email Kelli if you have any questions about preschool – 6th grade.
***If your child has any allergies, medical alerts, or needs additional assistance in any way, please let the teachers know***
2) Wednesday Night Kids Club 7:00–8:30 pm
A time of Bible lesson and scripture memory, musical rehearsal with Herb Owen, and other activities available for children who don’t wish to participate in the musical. Click here to register your child.
On Saturday, Nov. 4, we’ll have a Family Fall Festival—with lots of fun games and activities for ages 2 through 6th graders. All are welcome to attend and this would be a great opportunity to invite your friends and neighbors to Cherrydale.
We hope this information is helpful to your family. Please email Kelli if you have questions about anything listed below.