All Night Lock-In | Nov. 5-6
Join us for a fun overnight “lock-in” event on Nov 5-6, 2021! Middle and High School youth will play games in the gym, play laser tag at Shadowland Laser Tag in Springfield, hang out with friends, and perhaps even catch a bit of shut-eye while under the care and supervision of Pastor Greg and approved Student Ministry leaders. Please register as soon as possible to give us more time for logistics adjustments.
- Event drop off time is 8:45 pm. We will be boarding the buses to leave for Shadowland laser tag in Springfield at 9:25 pm.
- It is essential that teens arrive on time for a rules briefing and for dividing into teams.
- Cost per person: $45.00. This covers transportation, laser tag, indoor mini-golf, a $10 arcade game token card and breakfast. It does not include concessions purchases at Shadowland or additional arcade game purchases.
- Face masks are required at Shadowland except while eating in the designated eating area. Face masks are optional on the buses and at church.
- Shadowland requires all participants to fill out a half page waiver form. To speed up event check-in, bring this form to youth group after you register for the event with us.
- We will return to church from Shadowland around 1:30 am. At church, we will have lots of hangout games, movie and sleep options. Kids should bring soft stuff for watching movies on the floor or for sleeping in one of the girls-only or boys-only classrooms.
- We will serve breakfast at 7:00 am. Parent pickup time is 7:30 am.
- Parent help is needed for breakfast set-up and first floor cleanup from 6:00-8:00 am on Saturday morning. Please contact Pastor Greg for further details and to volunteer. You may contact Pastor Greg if you need a scholarship or any special arrangements for your teen.