Are you a Cherrydale member? These links are just for you!
You’ll be asked to log into Circle before you can access these files. Don’t have your username/password? Send us a quick email and we’ll assist you.
Support for Using Circle
Circle is our online portal to find, connect, and engage with one another in the Cherrydale Baptist Church community.
- Basic User Guide New to Circle? Get an overview of key features and learn how to update your profile and communication settings.
- Giving Statement Instructions View step-by-step instructions with screen shots—especially helpful for visual learners.
- Mobile Site Access the church directory and your groups’ info on the go! Get simple directions to log into Circle on your mobile device (including how to create a shortcut on your home screen).
- Help Desk Head to our partner’s support site for helpful articles, videos, and tutorials, or search by keyword.
- Elder Council business meeting minutes are available to any Cherrydale Baptist Church member upon request.
- Email the Elder Council directly at [email protected].
- Missed a Members Gathering? Check out the files in our Members group.
Support for Ministry Leaders & Events
Cherrydale members may request space for a ministry event and request space for a non-ministry event. Use of Cherrydale rooms and resources must be approved. To help offset expenses incurred, a facility fee will be charged for approved non-ministry usage.
- Create a Ministry Event & Request Rooms/Resources Not sure how to get an event on your ministry’s calendar? Want to hold an event at the church? This guide will walk you through the steps to create an event in Circle.
- Event Promotion & Support Overview Want to promote your ministry event electronically (website, Cherrydale Connections, announcement slides) or through printed materials? Need a registration form? Get details on Cherrydale’s process and timelines; we look forward to supporting your ministry’s event!
- Circle Leader App Learn how to quickly send a message to all group members, take attendance for your group, access and edit profiles of your group members, and view upcoming birthdays and anniversaries.