The nursery, for infants through 3-year olds, meets during both services in the nursery wing, which is just off the lobby entrance to the Worship Center. Please review the Well Child policy before bringing your child into the nursery. When you arrive, you’ll check your kids in, give us any care instructions, and drop off your child at their designated room.
Kiosks are located in the Worship Center lobby near the nursery wing.
If this will be your child’s first time in the nursery, please head to the kiosks in the Worship Center lobby and ask for assistance from a Check-in Greeter wearing a Cherrydale name tag (standing at the far-right kiosk). The greeter will help you get check your child securely checked into the nursery. Then, you’ll have four simple steps:
- Put name tags on your child: You’ll receive two identical sticker name tags; one goes on your child’s back and the other is for your child’s diaper bag. Any food allergies will be identified on the name tag.
- Hold onto your pick-up tags! You’ll receive two identical tags with security codes that match your child’s name tag. You cannot pick up your child without his/her matching pick-up tag!
- Drop off your child and diaper bag at his/her nursery room.
- Set your cell phone to vibrate and keep it handy; we’ll send you a text message if we need to reach you during service.
Alternatively, parents may bring healthy infants (0-12 months) to the Worship Nursery located on the balcony level of the Worship Center. Please review the Well Child policy before bringing your child into the Worship Nursery.
Good to know:
- Limited stroller parking is available at the coat racks located by each entrance.
- Gluten-free cereal is provided to older babies and toddlers. Please ensure that any food or contact allergies are listed on your child’s name tag.
- It’s helpful if your child’s diaper bag includes two diapers and a labeled bottle/sippy cup.
- Families are encouraged to stay for both service times; let the Check-in Greeter know if your child will be staying for two services.
- Have older children? Check out our Sundays for Kids and Sundays for Youth pages.