- Our Awana Cubbies program for four-year-olds (born on or before Oct. 1, 2013) and kindergartners introduces biblical truths and develops a respect for God, His Son and His Word.
- In Kids Club, 1st–5th-graders gather to glorify God and learn more about Him in the context of fun fellowship, engaging activities, and age-appropriate Bible teachings!
Register your Pre-K to 5th grader and join us at our next meeting! Please note the following:
- We require a parent to accompany each child for secure drop-off and pick-up.
- Drop-off (6:50–7:00 pm): Accompany your child to the 3rd floor check-in station. After checking him/her in, you’ll walk your child to the appropriate classroom.
- Pick-up (8:30–8:45 pm): Present your family pick-up tag to their Cubbies or Kids Club leader. After confirming that tags match, children will be released to their parent.
- Cubbies and Kids Club ends promptly at 8:30 pm. All children must be picked up no later than 8:45 pm.
- Kelli Dudley
- Director, Children's Ministry
- (703) 525-8210
When We Gather
Cubbies and Kids Club meet most Wednesday evenings during the school year. See our calendar for event details!
Wednesdays during the school year