Join our team!
Whether you can commit to serving once a month or every Sunday, we invite you to be a part of God’s ministry to children as a classroom teacher, worship leader, supervisor, craft and curriculum helper, or other position. All adults who work directly with children must:
- be a member of Cherrydale Baptist Church,
- have attended the church for at least 6 months,
- submit an application form, and
- undergo a background check.
We also encourage teens to serve our church family:
- Teens in 7th grade and up may serve in the one-, two-, and three-year-old rooms.
- Teens who are 16 or older may also serve in the infants room.
We’re dedicated to providing a safe and loving environment in which Cherrydale’s little ones can be led to Christ. To protect our children, we:
- Conduct background checks on all leaders,
- Have a security check-in system for nursery through fifth grade, and
- Abide by our Child Protection Policy.
Those serving in our Children’s Ministry will receive additional training on our Child Protection Policy.