Cherrydale Baptist Church is committed to taking a wise and faithful approach in responding to COVID-19 (coronavirus). Below is a brief review of how we are currently approaching this concern.
For additional information about our COVID response:
Sunday Worship: In Person & Livestream
Cherrydale is offering two limited capacity services at 9:00 and 11:00 am (livestream available at both services). Our safety guidelines involve social distancing, face coverings for everyone five years and older, registration, and thorough sanitizing of our Worship Center before each service. Both services are approximately 67 minutes long, and children are welcome! Family Sunday School is at 10:15-10:45 am in our Gym.
Please register to attend the 9:00 am or 11:00 am service in our Worship Center. Registration closes Friday at 12:30 pm the week prior to the Sunday you wish to attend. If you miss the deadline, please still come early and register on-site.
This fall, additional Cherrydale ministries are beginning to meet in person following ministry safety guidelines and using newly-outfitted Zoom Classrooms at Cherrydale to meet in a hybrid fashion (in-person/virtual). We hope that you can join us!
- Visit our Calendar for our full schedule.
Church and Community Support
- Submit a prayer request
- Give online
- Request help with groceries, tech support, childcare, etc.
- Donate non-perishable food items
- Volunteer with a non-profit organization serving Arlington County
- Pray for the sick, those treating them, those working on a cure, and those who have lost loved ones that God would heal, give wisdom, and provide comfort.
- Pray that as a church family we would make wise decisions, practice discernment, and be a beacon of gospel hope in a world gripped with anxiety. As Jesus has said, “Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful” (John 14:27).
- Please reach out to those in our congregation and in your neighborhoods with practical help, emotional support, and prayer. These include the elderly, single parent families, people who live alone, and anyone else who may need additional prayer and support.
- Pray for those who, in the midst of this pandemic, are prone to display disrespect and dishonor toward others—even verbal or physical abuse, that they would delight in Jesus, who gave Himself fully in sacrifice for us. And pray for those struggling with offenses, being falsely accused, overlooked, or not receiving credit when due, that they would delight in Jesus, who although He was dishonored by us, in love He is preparing an eternal place for us.
Still have questions? Contact us.