Cherrydale Baptist Church is committed to taking a wise and faithful approach in responding to COVID-19 (coronavirus). Below is a brief review of how we are currently approaching this concern.
For additional information about our COVID response, visit our FAQ’s page.
Sunday Worship: In Person & Livestream
Cherrydale is offering two limited capacity services in person at 9:00 and 11:00 am (livestream available at both services). Our safety guidelines currently involve social distancing, face coverings for everyone five years and older, and thorough sanitizing of our Worship Center before each service. Both services are approximately 67 minutes long, and children are welcome! Family Sunday School is at 10:15 – 10:45 am in our Gym. As of April 25, 2021, we are no longer requiring weekly registration for Sunday worship. Please join us in person or via livestream!
New to Cherrydale? Get more info about our Sunday service here.
Additional Cherrydale ministries are meeting in person following ministry safety guidelines and our newly-outfitted Zoom classrooms at Cherrydale to meet in a hybrid fashion (in-person/virtual). We hope that you can join us!
- Visit our Calendar for our full schedule.
Church and Community Support
- Submit a prayer request
- Give online
- Request help with groceries, tech support, childcare, etc.
- Donate non-perishable food items
- Volunteer with a non-profit organization serving Arlington County
- Pray for the sick, those treating them, and those who have lost loved ones that God would heal, give wisdom, and provide comfort.
- Pray that as a church family we would make wise decisions, practice discernment, and be a beacon of gospel hope in a world gripped with anxiety. As Jesus has said, “Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful” (John 14:27).
- Please reach out to those in our congregation and in your neighborhoods with practical help, emotional support, and prayer.
- Pray for those who, in the midst of this pandemic, are prone to display disrespect and dishonor toward others—even verbal or physical abuse, that they would delight in Jesus, who gave Himself fully in sacrifice for us. And pray for those struggling with offenses, being falsely accused, overlooked, or not receiving credit when due, that they would delight in Jesus, who although He was dishonored by us, in love He is preparing an eternal place for us.
Still have questions? Contact us.