Saturday, September 7th, 2019
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Room 131 (Gym)
3910 Lorcom Lane
Arlington, VA 22207
As Senior Pastor Steve King transitions to his new role of Senior Pastor Emeritus, we're giving special thanks to God for Pastor King's 36 years of service and for his wife Mae Belle.
JOIN THE CHERRYDALE BAPTIST CHURCH FAMILY FOR A SPECIAL EVENING HONORING STEVE AND MAE BELLE KING!
- Event includes catered buffet dinner followed by a 7:00 pm program in the Worship Center.
- Registration for the dinner has closed due to our limited capacity being reached. We apologize, but we can only accept additional registrations for the program portion of the event.
- All ages are welcomed; nursery childcare provided to registered children (0–3 years old).
- Registration for the program is required by Sunday, August 25.
You're invited to participate in our churchwide gifts to honor the Kings, even if you can't attend the event:
- Photo Slideshow—No later than August 24, submit digital photos (of yourself with Pastor King and/or Mae Belle).
- Album of Appreciation—No later than August 24, submit your testimonial message (share how Pastor King and/or Mae Belle has impacted your life and walk with Christ).
- On the registration form, you'll have an opportunity to include your message;
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with King Appreciation in the subject line; or
- Mail a note or card to Cherrydale Baptist Church, Attn: King Appreciation, 3910 Lorcom Lane, Arlington, VA 22207.