Saturday, July 31st, 2021
9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Cherrydale Baptist Church
3910 Lorcom Lane
Arlington, VA 22207
The Youth Group will get away to Harpers Ferry for a day of high ropes, tubing, and more!
OVERVIEW: We will do a ropes course for two hours late morning. The course has three levels with the easiest level being close to the ground. In the afternoon, we will do a whitewater tubing trip for around 2 hours. Everyone will have their own tube and life vest. We are allowed to take our time, stop and swim and just hang out.
- All students must be 12 years old and up. Whitewater tubing is for 12 and up only.
- The cost is $40 per student. This group rate is subsidized by the church.
- Youth leaders and parent are free. Register by emailing pastor Greg ASAP.
- We depart from church at 9:30 am and return to church around 6:00 pm. Return time is subject to change. We will call or text our ETA on our way back if our arrival time is significantly different.
- Lunch will be around 11:00 am. Everyone should bring their own lunch and drinks. Extra drinks and snacks will be provided between ropes and tubing. We will make sure everyone is hydrated after tubing as well.
- Cherrydale Youth Ministry Registration is required. If family medical insurance information has not changed, previous registration is sufficient.
- "Harpers Ferry Adventures" waiver forms are required. A link to complete the waiver form will be available when you sign up.
For additional details and up-to-date information on this event (e.g., weather cancellations), please stay tuned to the Youth Weekly Email from Pastor Greg. Not subscribed? Register your student for Youth Ministry here.