Saturday, February 9th, 2019
10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Room 131 (Gym)
3910 Lorcom Lane
Arlington, VA 22207
- 9:30–10:30 Older kids build battlefield with boxes
- 10:30 Let the battles begin! Younger children will have their own rounds which may include target practice and older kids will need to capture the flag.
- 10:30–12:00 Activities and crafts for those not battling to include making slime, Valentines crafts with candy and popping large sheets of bubble-wrap.
- 12:00 Pizza is delivered
- 12:30 Break-down/ clean-up
- TELL US HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU WILL BRING. Kids can invite friends, but we need to know how many people are coming.
- Bring any Nerf guns you have!! We will have about 10 guns, but any you can add will only add to the fun!
- Review the battle rules.
- Optional – volunteer to referee the games or bring items needed. Note: Teen girls are appreciated to help younger kids with crafts even if battling is not their thing. The point, besides having fun, is for kids to find friends and mentors.