Wednesday, August 28th, 2019
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Upton Hill Regional Park
6060 Wilson Blvd.
This event is for rising 6th–12th graders at Upton Hill Park. We will start out at the pool, then play mini-golf and enjoy the batting cages until pickup time.
- Where: Drop off/pick up: Upton Hill Regional Park.
- Cost: $5 to be paid to youth leader at park entrance.
- Sign up: Please email Pastor Greg if you are interested, or sign up on clipboard in the Well.
- New to our youth ministry or have changes to your health insurance info? Fill out this form. (We require this information for participation in any youth ministry event, in case of emergency.)
- Bring: Water bottle, swimsuit (modest, please), towel, t-shirts and shorts (for after pool time). Closed-toed shoes are required for the batting cage.
- Food: Food will not be provided, so please plan to eat dinner beforehand or bring money for concession stand.
- If It Rains: We will hold this event at the church. Meet in the Well.