Wednesday, April 4th, 2018
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Room 110 (The Well)
3910 Lorcom Lane
Arlington, VA 22207
High School teens leave the church at 7:00 pm in their small groups to visit an elderly person.
- Please bring $5-$10: Groups stop for a dessert or a bite to eat on the way back to the church.
- Teens who arrive late will probably need to call their leader or a friends from their group in order to find out where to meet them.
- Groups return at 9:00 pm.
Junior High teens stay at the church for a game night.
- Bring a friend and $2 to chip in for food.
- We start in the gym with a variety of fun team building competition games.
- Then we go to the Well for a little more group building and Bible-focused devotional.
- At 8:30 pm, we eat pizza and hang out. This is when teens who need to get home sooner can leave.
Sign-up: It is extremely helpful if your Small Group leader knows you are coming in advance so they have enough drivers for your group. Sign up with your Small Group leader the week before or call or email them to let them know you are coming.