Good Friday | March 30 at 7:00 pm
- Our service will include a time of Communion (a practice where we remember and celebrate Christ’s sacrifice for us) with gluten-free bread and juice.
- Minister to our neighbors in need: Please drop off non-perishable food pantry items in the Commons (the lobby outside the Worship Center).
- We’ll take a special offering to help Arlington Bridge Builders open a ministry center with a food pantry, English as a Second Language classes, and a mentoring program!
- Nursery childcare provided to registered children three-years old and younger. Last day to register for childcare is Monday, Mar. 26th.
Easter Sunday | April 1 at 9:15 & 11:00 am
Each year we decorate our Worship Center with flowers from those who attend our services. Each flower is given to memorialize or honor a particular individual. Please place your order by March 26th. Flowers may be taken home after the 11:00 am service on Easter Sunday.
- There will be no adult or youth ministry classes.
- Nursery childcare is available for infants through three-year-olds.
- Pre-K through 6th grade classes will take a “Road to the Resurrection” journey in our third-floor classrooms. Through this experience, they’ll learn more about the powerful moments that surrounded Jesus’ death and resurrection. Children will experience the same “Road to the Resurrection” at both service times.
Please arrive early so that you can find parking. Cherrydalers, please park off-site to allow parking for guests, seniors, and families with young children.