Men’s Retreat | June 3-5, 2022
FORGED IN HIS IMAGE
The pandemic has merely exposed issues and our lack of reliance on our Lord and Savior. As men, many of us have settled into “ruts” of power, satisfaction, money, discontentment, and anger that have not only kept us apart from God but also each other. Our sins and the distractions of the 21st century have left us preoccupied and even worse, alone! Romans 8:29 promises that God has a purpose in our fiery trials to forge us into the image of His Son. The Cherrydale men’s retreat will explore how to avoid the ruts and instead turn to God and each other for encouragement and strength as we submit to His refining process in our lives.
Join your Cherrydale brothers for this retreat and you’ll experience:
- Biblical community and personal growth through worship and prayer
- Practical sessions and personal testimonies
- Small group discussions
- Time for fellowship and recreational activities
COST $130 registration fee covers meals, lodging, and retreat materials. Recreation add-ons may incur an additional fee (view details below). Scholarships available, as are gluten free/vegetarian meals.
CONTACT Paul Seong ([email protected]) with questions or requests for financial assistance.
Our general schedule is below:
- Friday, June 3: Retreat begins with dinner and opening session.
- Saturday, June 4: Breakfast is followed by large group sessions and discussion breakouts. After lunch, enjoy free time or your scheduled afternoon recreation. We’ll gather together over dinner and evening activities.
- Sunday, June 5: Enjoy breakfast, closing session, and lunch on our final day.
Saturday Recreation Options
When you register, you may sign up for one of the following organized activities for Saturday afternoon:
- Paintball (additional $18 fee per person for one hour. An extra 200 rounds can be purchased for an additional fee of $7 and a full box of 2,000 paintballs can be purchased for $45.)
- Team-Building Adventures (each activity is led by an experienced Skycroft facilitator)
- Confidence Course (additional $14 fee)** | You’ll be challenged and energized through team games, adventures, and puzzles in an outdoor setting.
- High Ropes Course (additional $25 fee)** | Stretch your limits and strengthen your coordination with this guided course through the Giant Swing, Pamper Pole, Grapevine, Postman’s Walk, Dangle Duo, Cat Walk, and Eagle Walk.
- Basketball (no fee)
- Frisbee Golf (no fee)
- Hiking excursion (no fee)
- Volleyball (no fee)