Have you found your place to serve?
Check out the ministry positions and needs that we’ve recently featured in our weekly Cherrydale Connections newsletter.
|Summer 5th/6th Gr. Class Teacher||Teach the 9:15 am Sunday 5th/6th Grade class.||Church office|
|Summer 5th/6th Gr. Class Assistant||Assist the teacher of the 9:15 am Sunday 5th/6th Grade class.||Church office|
|Summer Children’s Classes Substitutes||Fill in occasionally for regular teachers & assistants as they go on vacation or take a month oﬀ from their duties.||Church office|
|Nursery Supervisors||Once a month, help oversee the nursery during Sunday service.||Beth Main|
|Nursery Teachers||Teach our littlest ones on Sunday mornings.||Beth Main|
|Nursery Assistants||Help out with our littlest ones on Sunday mornings.||Beth Main|
|Preschool Teachers||Teach our preschool Sunday class.||Church office|
|Preschool Assistants||Help out with our preschool Sunday class.||Church office|
|Musicians||Be part of the team leading worship in our morning services.||Kendall Lord|
|Arlington Small Group Host/Leader||Interested in hosting or co-leading an Arlington small group?||Tom Oostdyk|
|Youth Ministry Leaders||The 11:00 am Sunday Junior High class needs leaders.||Greg O’Dell|
|Rides to Church||We have some folks who would deeply appreciate a ride to church. You could be part of a team to help meet that need!||Joe Kilner|
Cherrydale Members: Match your talents and interests with our ministry needs!
Serve where your God-given passions and talents can be used for His glory! Fill out your Personal Fit profile:
- Head to the Serve section in Circle (login required).
- Click on the POSITIONS tab.
- Click on the gray My Personal Fit button to the right of your screen.
- Indicate your Spiritual Gifts, Passions, Abilities, and Personality Style.
- Stay tuned! Based on your Personal Fit profile, you may receive an email requesting that you fill a volunteer position for which a ministry leader believes you’d be a good fit.