Have you found your place to serve?
Check out the ministry positions and needs that we’ve recently featured in our weekly Cherrydale Connections newsletter or Sunday bulletin.
|Greeters||Check-in Greeter||Help parents/guardians check children into classes and welcome guests.||Stanley M.||11/7/18|
|Nursery||Teacher, Supervisor, Worship Leader||Help in our nursery (newborns–age three) by teaching, supervising, or leading music.||Rachel Kinder||10/24/18|
|Internationals||Friendship Partner||Help a Chinese student practice their English and learn about American culture during this school year.||Tom Oostdyk||10/14/18|
Cherrydale Members: Match your talents and interests with our ministry needs!
Serve where your God-given passions and talents can be used for His glory! Fill out your Personal Fit profile:
- Head to the Serve section in Circle (login required).
- Click on the POSITIONS tab.
- Click on the gray My Personal Fit button to the right of your screen.
- Indicate your Spiritual Gifts, Passions, Abilities, and Personality Style.
- Stay tuned! Based on your Personal Fit profile, you may receive an email requesting that you fill a volunteer position for which a ministry leader believes you’d be a good fit.