During regular office hours (Monday through Friday; 8:30 am–5:00 pm)
- If the federal government is closed or delayed, Cherrydale’s main office and facilities will follow the same status.
- If Arlington County Public Schools are closed, daytime ministry activities will be cancelled.
- If Arlington County Public Schools are delayed:
Weekday evenings (Monday through Friday; 5:00–9:00 pm)
Changes to weekday evening ministry activities will be posted on our homepage as soon as the information is available. Ministry leaders will also contact group participants with updates.
Saturday Event Cancellations
Changes to scheduled ministry activities will be posted on our homepage as soon as the information is available. Ministry leaders will also contact event participants with updates.
- We make every effort to hold an 11:00 am service for those who can travel safely. Please stay tuned to public travel advisories.
- If we cancel the 9:15 am service but hold an 11:00 am service, all Sunday classes (including nursery, children’s ministry, and youth ministry classes) will be cancelled for both service times, unless otherwise stated.
- If we cancel both services, all Sunday classes will also be cancelled.