Women’s Retreat | June 2-4, 2023
REFRESH | Acts 3:19-21
Taking time to not just rest, but to reflect, to recharge, and to truly be refreshed is hard. We all have responsibilities and obligations, but are we allowing God to work through us, or are we running on our own steam? Join your Cherrydale sisters for this retreat and you’ll experience:
- biblical community and personal growth through worship and prayer,
- practical sessions and personal testimonies that show us we’re not alone,
- small group discussions to learn together, and
- free time for fellowship and recreational activities
…all wrapped up in thoughtful engagement and joyful laughter.
Registration closed May 1, but you can sign-up to pray for the women going by clicking the link below!
WHERE: Skycroft Retreat Center; 9621 Frostown Rd; Middletown, MD 21769
LODGING: There are 80 spots in Skycroft’s double-occupancy motel rooms. When those fill, women will be assigned to Hickory Lodge.
COST $130 registration fee covers meals, lodging, and retreat materials. Recreation add-ons may incur an additional fee (view details below). Scholarships available (contact Kristin Brown, Women’s Ministry Director)
CONTACT: Colleen Horrocks, Retreat Coordinator
FOOD: Skycroft will provide gluten-sensitive food options. A small number of mini-fridges can be provided to our group for those with food allergies.
Our general schedule is below:
- Friday, June 2: Retreat begins with dinner and opening session.
- Saturday, June 3: Breakfast is followed by large group sessions and discussion breakouts. After lunch, enjoy free time or your scheduled afternoon recreation. We’ll gather together over dinner and evening activities.
- Sunday, June 4: Enjoy breakfast, closing session, and lunch on our final day.
Saturday Recreation Options
When you register, you may sign up for one of the following organized activities for Saturday afternoon (schedules overlap, so you won’t be able to participate in more than one organized activity):
- Zip Line (additional $15 fee)** | Enjoy the feeling of flight through the mountain air! With two zip line lanes, you’ll have the option of racing a friend.
- Craft Activity (additional $10 fee)
- Frisbee Golf (no fee)
- Hiking excursion (no fee)
- Side trip to Frederick, MD (no fee)
- Side trip to Harper’s Ferry, MD (no fee)
- Volleyball (no fee)