Women’s Retreat | June 7–9, 2019
DRAW NEAR: FINDING INTIMACY WITH GOD
***REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED.***
WHERE Skycroft Retreat Center; 9621 Frostown Rd; Middletown, MD 21769
LODGING Those who registered after 1:15 pm on April 30th will stay in a lodge with bunk-style beds. (All double-occupancy motel rooms have been filled.)
COST $105 registration fee covers meals, lodging, and retreat materials. Recreation add-ons may incur an additional fee (view details below). Scholarships available.
CONTACT Kristin Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or requests for financial assistance.
God has invited each of us into an intimate relationship with Him, but we struggle to experience the intimacy He desires. What keeps us from this intimacy with God, and what does it really look like? Join your Cherrydale sisters for this retreat and you’ll experience:
- biblical community and personal growth through worship and prayer,
- practical sessions and personal testimonies,
- small group discussions, and
- time for fellowship and recreational activities.
Our general schedule is below:
- Friday, June 7: Retreat begins with dinner and opening session.
- Saturday, June 8: Breakfast is followed by large group sessions and discussion breakouts. After lunch, enjoy free time or your scheduled afternoon recreation. We’ll gather together over dinner and evening activities.
- Sunday, June 9: Enjoy breakfast, closing session, and lunch on our final day.
Saturday Recreation Options
When you register, you may sign up for one of the following organized activities for Saturday afternoon (schedules overlap, so you won’t be able to participate in more than one organized activity):
- Team-Building Adventures (each activity is led by an experienced Skycroft facilitator)
- Confidence Course (additional $12 fee)** | You’ll be challenged and energized through team games, adventures, and puzzles in an outdoor setting.
- High Ropes Course (additional $21 fee)** | Stretch your limits and strengthen your coordination with this guided course through the Giant Swing, Pamper Pole, Grapevine, Postman’s Walk, Dangle Duo, Cat Walk, and Eagle Walk.
- Zip Line (additional $10 fee)** | Enjoy the feeling of flight through the mountain air! With two zip line lanes, you’ll have the option of racing a friend.
- Craft Activity (additional $5 fee)
- Frisbee Golf (no fee)
- Hiking excursion (no fee)
- Side trip to Frederick, MD (no fee)
- Side trip to Harper’s Ferry, MD (no fee)
- Volleyball (no fee)