If you’re a single parent, you’re probably tired, overwhelmed, and feeling a bit underappreciated. Join our single parent community and we’ll help you find rest, hope, and encouragement! Cherrydale values you and your family, and our single parent community aims to:
- Share stories of hope and provide specific, one-on-one affirmation and encouragement. You’re not alone in your struggles!
- Encourage personal spiritual growth. Each of us needs help remembering who we are in Christ, and parents are prone to building an identity that’s linked to their children.
- Provide a break from parenting responsibilities. We plan social events to give single parents time to relax and enjoy biblical community with other adults and families.
- Help make connections to Christian counselors. Biblical counselors can help navigate issues like domestic violence, addiction, co-parenting conflicts, and at-risk kids.
- Connect with those in the Cherrydale family who can provide practical assistance. Nobody can do it all, and your brothers and sisters in Christ can help!
Contact UsJoin This Group
When We Gather
Cherrydale’s single parent community has been meeting via Zoom during COVID. We also gather regularly throughout the year for social events. Sign up for our mailing list to be notified of special events!