Kids are an important part of our church family, and we want Sundays to be safe, fun, and profitable in helping them become all that God has planned. Check out the chart below to find out how your kid can join us on Sundays!
|9:15am Service||11am Service|
|PRESCHOOLERS||Preschool class||Preschool class|
|KINDERGARTNERS||Kindergarten class||Kindergarten class|
|1ST & 2ND GRADERS||1st & 2nd grade class||Bus Stop worship|
|3RD–6th GRADERS||3rd & 4th grade class
5th & 6th grade class
|Kids Church worship|
Sunday Kids Classes
9:15 am for Preschoolers–6th graders; 11:00 am for Preschoolers & KINDERGARTNERS
This is what you may think of as Sunday School: Kids meet in coed groups by grade and enjoy games, time with friends, and practical Bible study on their level with teachers and workers who really care about them.
11:00 am for 1st–6th Graders
- Bus Stop – 1st & 2nd graders gather for a large-group worship service including Bible study & games. It’s a practical and fun way for kids to study through the Bible.
- Kids Church – 3rd through 6th graders meet for their own worship service. In many ways, Kids Church resembles our adult service with announcements, worship songs, and a lesson from Scripture. But this church is for them: It’s kid-friendly, Bible-centered, and a place where kids like to bring their friends. There are video games and other activities, fun quizzes (for prizes), and time for kids to hang out with their friends. When kids leave, they receive a copy of “Daily News” with the lesson presented graphically in a way that they can remember and understand.
- Alternatively, parents may choose to have their children join them in the main worship service (special children’s bulletins are available at the check-in stations and the standing display cases located outside the Worship Center.)
If this will be your child’s first Sunday with us, plan to arrive a little early to get your child registered and assigned to a class. Please head to the kiosks in the Worship Center lobby and ask for assistance from a Check-in Greeter wearing a Cherrydale name tag (standing at the far-right kiosk). The greeter will help you get check your child securely checked into the appropriate class. Then, you’ll have three simple steps:
- Put name tags on your child: You’ll receive two identical sticker name tags; your child wears one on the front of his/her shirt, and the second is an extra that can be used to label a jacket or bag. Any food allergies will be identified on your child’s name tag.
- Hold onto your pick-up tags! You’ll receive two identical pick-up tags with security codes that match your child’s name tag. You cannot pick up children under 3rd grade without his/her matching pick-up tag!
- Drop off your child at his/her classroom listed on the name tag.