We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
The good news of the Bible (the gospel) can be summarized in four words:
- CREATION We were created to have a relationship with God…
- FALL …but we destroyed that relationship when we rebelled against Him by going our own way.
- REDEMPTION Jesus Christ, God’s Son, lived a sinless life on earth. He paid for our sins by dying on the cross as our substitute, and rose bodily from the dead.
- RESTORATION Faith in Jesus Christ is the only way to restore our relationship with God.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to make disciples who love God and people above all else. This mission is based on Jesus’ command to love God and people (Matthew 22:37-40) and to make disciples among all people (Matthew 28:18-20).
Our Core Values
- Biblical Authority – We study, teach, and apply the Bible as our final authority.
- Gospel Centrality – We proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ and apply it to all areas of our lives.
- Trinitarian Worship – We worship the Triune God and devote ourselves to prayer.
- Biblical Community – We grow in Christ in the context of healthy Bible-based community.
- Multiplication Mindset – We multiply by developing leaders, launching small groups, and planting churches.
- Gospel Advancement – We focus our efforts on taking the gospel to all people of the world.
- Kingdom Partnership – We partner with other gospel-centered churches and organizations to advance the good news of Jesus Christ.