We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
The good news of the Bible (the gospel) can be summarized in four words:
- CREATION We were created to have a relationship with God…
- FALL …but we destroyed that relationship when we rebelled against Him by going our own way.
- REDEMPTION Jesus Christ, God’s Son, lived a sinless life on earth. He paid for our sins by dying on the cross as our substitute, and rose bodily from the dead.
- RESTORATION Faith in Jesus Christ is the only way to restore our relationship with God.
Our Church Covenant
We join together to love God, purposing to make time daily for Bible study, meditation, and prayer, and to seek the filling and refreshing of the Holy Spirit that we may know His will and live a victorious and holy Christian life through His power. We earnestly endeavor to maintain a godly home life and to bring up those under our care in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
We unite together in attending, with our family, the services of the church in order to be better equipped to serve Christ.
We unite in loving one another, ever striving to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace and good works.
As far as it depends on us, we will live peaceably with everyone, and denying ungodliness and every worldly lust, we will seek by example and word to win the unsaved to the Lord Jesus Christ.
We join in supporting the ministries of our church and its worldwide mission thrust in every way possible, especially by fervent prayer and by faithful giving of our means as God has prospered us.
If leaving this place, we commit ourselves to unite as soon as possible with another church where we can carry out the spirit of this covenant and the principles of God’s Word.
Extracted from our Church Constitution.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to make disciples who love God and people above all else. This mission is based on Jesus’ command to love God and people (Matthew 22:37-40) and to make disciples among all people (Matthew 28:18-20).
Our Core Values
- Biblical Authority – We study, teach, and apply the Bible as our final authority.
- Gospel Centrality – We proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ and apply it to all areas of our lives.
- Trinitarian Worship – We worship the Triune God and devote ourselves to prayer.
- Biblical Community – We grow in Christ in the context of healthy Bible-based community.
- Multiplication Mindset – We multiply by developing leaders, launching small groups, and planting churches.
- Gospel Advancement – We focus our efforts on taking the gospel to all people of the world.
- Kingdom Partnership – We partner with other gospel-centered churches and organizations to advance the good news of Jesus Christ.