You’re invited to join us for Sunday worship! If you’ll be visiting us for the first time, please check out our I’m New page for helpful information.
Service Times | 8:30 & 11:15 AM
We have two identical worship services that are approximately 67 minutes long. We have a heart for intergenerational worship and encourage all children and youth to participate in the worship service! Nursery is available for newborns–Kindergarten and an optional children’s message is offered during the sermon in another room for 1st–5th grades. We are currently offering a livestream option at both services.
Sunday Classes | 10:00–11:00 AM
Dig deeper into God’s Word and experience Cherrydale community
- Adults—Ongoing classes and special electives to grow in our faith together. Learn more.
- Youth—Grades 6–12 participate in discipleship opportunities together. Learn more.
- Kids— Age-specific Sunday School classes for all ages. Learn more.
- Nursery—Nursery is available for newborns–3 year-olds. Contact our Children’s Ministry Director Kelli Dudley for more information.
Serving Opportunities | Sunday Morning
- Experience community through serving others on Sunday! Learn more.
We’d love the opportunity to personally welcome you to Cherrydale. The best way to do that is to stay afterwards for fellowship and drop by one of our Connections Tables in the Commons (the large lobby outside the Worship Center). We not only have a gift for you, but we encourage you to introduce yourself, obtain more information about our ministries, and get answers to your questions about Cherrydale. Whether you attend in person or watch our service online, please complete a visitor form so that we can follow up with you soon!