You’re invited to join us for Sunday worship! If you’ll be visiting us for the first time, please check out our I’m New page for helpful information.
Worship Service | 10:30 AM
For the summer months, we are gathering in one service to worship all together at 10:30 am! We have a heart for intergenerational worship and encourage all children and youth to participate in the worship service. Nursery is available for newborns–Kindergarten and children in 1st – 5th grade are invited to attend an optional Children’s Message during the sermon. We are currently offering a livestream option as well.
Sunday Classes | 9:00–10:00 AM
Dig deeper into God’s Word and experience Cherrydale community
- Adults—Ongoing classes and special electives to grow in our faith together. Learn more.
- Youth—Grades 6–12 participate in discipleship opportunities together. Learn more.
- Kids— Age-specific Sunday School classes for all ages. Learn more.
- Nursery—Nursery is available for newborns–3 year-olds. Learn more.
Serving Opportunities | Sunday Morning
- Experience community through serving others on Sunday! Learn more.
We’d love the opportunity to personally welcome you to Cherrydale. The best way to do that is to stay afterwards for fellowship and drop by one of our Connections Area in the Commons (the large lobby outside the Worship Center). We have a gift for you and would love for you to introduce yourself, obtain more information about our ministries, and get answers to any questions you may have about Cherrydale. Whether you attend in person or watch our service online, please complete a visitor form so that we can follow up with you soon!