In our digital, online age, it’s easier for people to live apart from meaningful community and relationships. But isolation isn’t good for anyone, and God’s design is for people to live their lives alongside others. For the follower of Jesus, community is not an option.
Our adult communities provide opportunities for you to grow in your relationship with God and develop solid relationships with others. Regardless of age or stage of life, you’re sure to be challenged, inspired, supported, and equipped by our ministries.
- College – See how college-aged young adults provide support for their relationships with God and one another.
- Men – Find out about ways to be in deeper fellowship with other men who seek to live for Christ.
- Women – Learn about opportunities to be equipped and connected with other women at Cherrydale.
- Marriage – Check out our resources for couples desiring to build a Christ-honoring marriage.
- Kindred – Discover how we foster friendships between mothers of young children (infants through four-year olds).