We’d love for you to get connected to our church family, and Cherrydale Explored is the best way to do that! This relaxed, informal, and smaller group environment is a great place to ask questions and meet some of our church elders.
The four sessions of Cherrydale Explored are designed to give you an opportunity to get to know us better; you may take them in any order, but it helps to start with Session One. In the class, you’ll:
- Meet several of our elders,
- Hear more about our doctrine,
- Learn the biblical basis for our ministry strategy,
- Discover our vision for biblical community, and
- Identify next steps for getting connected.
Participants will be invited to submit an application for church membership.
Cherrydale Explored is offered during the odd months in two different formats:
- Four Weekly Sessions (January, May, September) | Sundays in Room 230A from 11:00 am–12:15 pm. Registration is not required for these Sunday sessions; join us anytime.
- Single Intensive Session (March, July, November) | For those who prefer to attend all four sessions in one day, we offer an intensive version of the class. Registration and other details for the next intensive class will be posted at least one month in advance.
Upcoming Cherrydale Explored Sessions
|Date & Time||Details||Registration?||Room|
|September 23, 11:00 am–12:15 pm||Session 3||None||230A|
|September 30, 11:00 am–12:15 pm||Session 4||None||230A|
|November 3, 9:00 am–2:15 pm||Intensive||Register by Oct. 31st.||230A|
If you have additional questions, please contact us.