Wednesday Night Youth Group: 6:45 – 8:30 pm
6th–12th graders are invited to join us on Wednesday evenings during the school year and for special events throughout the year.
Our youth group is divided into two programs: Middle School and High School. Both programs are designed to provide a safe and welcoming environment for teens to find biblical answers to what and why Christians believe. The highlight happens in small groups (by age and gender) where adult mentors lead a life-application discussion of the evening’s Bible-based message.
During COVID-19, we will meet at Cherrydale from 6:45-8:30 pm in the Well at Cherrydale or virtually via Zoom. We follow current CDC recommendations for social distancing and face coverings while in the Cherrydale building. Students who are able to attend in person and follow masking and social distancing guidelines are welcome to attend in person. Students unable to attend in person are welcome to join us via Zoom.
- All students will meet in the Well. Arrive through door #5 or the lower Well entrance door. We begin broadcasting the main teaching time from The Well starting at 7:00 pm.
- We will have distanced seating in The Well and overflow Middle School students to the Community Room, if needed. (See picture above).
- Around 7:40 pm, students divide into small groups which are also available via Zoom. Small groups take three forms: in-person, online, and hybrid groups.
- We try to meet outside for small groups when the weather accommodates. If it is above 50 degrees and not raining, students should dress for possible outside groups. The benefit to meeting outside is that when we are sitting distanced outside, we can take our face masks off.
- We will not be able to do a snack time and gym hangout after small groups, but we will send a snack bag with each small group.
- Encourage your kids who walk or drive to head home at 8:30 pm.
- On-time pickup helps us best manage COVID safety concerns. Parent should pick up students by the Portico/Patio area on the upper, back side of the church (Door #11).
A Look at Youth Group Pre-COVID…
Return to Youth Ministry Home Page