Cherrydale Staff Openings
Community Job Postings
We post community job announcements for one month. To post a listing, contact us.
Ethiopia – Employment – Missionary Teacher
Mission Hospital in Ethiopia seeking Missionary Teacher for Preschool, Kindergarten, and Homeschool Support!
Soddo Christian Hospital (https://www.soddo.org/) is looking for a full time teacher for the 2018-2019 school year. We are seeking a teacher to participate in a rich learning environment for all the missionary children on campus. In Fall of 2018 this will include 8 children age 3-11 supported by one full time homeschooling mother and one additional teacher/helper as well as the working parents of two more families.
• Primary Teaching responsibility:
• Preschool for two children (age 3 and 4)
• Kindergarten for 1 child (age 5)
• Homeschool support for another family with 4 children age 3-11.
We are open to a variety of teaching strategies to share the load among the teachers and parents.
• Candidate should love children and early education and be excited to live in a new culture.
• Candidate should be in good health and able to keep up with a group of active young kids.
• Candidate should love Jesus Christ and desire to participate in the spiritual life of the children.
5 days per week, 5-7 hours per day
• The teaching position is a volunteer missionary experience. In country living costs are low.
• Comfortable housing with electricity and internet will be provided.
• Commitment should be 9-12 months starting August or September 2018
Questions? Contact Amy Hinrichs email@example.com. Posted 4/18/18