Cherrydale Baptist Church Job Openings
Associate Pastor (Missions, Outreach, and Church Planting)
Cherrydale Baptist Church has an opening for the position of Associate Pastor (Missions, Outreach, and Church Planting). This individual will lead our extensive missionary family and community outreach efforts as we seek to make the good news of Jesus Christ known around the world and in our neighborhoods. Please review the job description, and if interested, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cherrydale has an opening for the position of Nursery Coordinator to provide oversight for the nursery (birth through age 3) which involves recruiting, training, and shepherding volunteers and maintaining the nursery for Sunday mornings, Women’s Bible Study, and Kindred meetings throughout the ministry year. This is a part-time position of up to 12 hours per week. Please review the job description, and if interested, submit your resume to email@example.com.
Community Job Postings
Babysitter/Summer Child Care Help Available
We live in Waverly Hills, where my 16 year old daughter, Elise, has babysat up to 3 children at once, ages 2-10. For over a year, she has also been babysitting and working as a mother’s helper for a family with a 6 month old and 2 year old.
- Elise is athletic, energetic, and smart. She enjoys crafts and baking projects.
- She has helped supervise young children at Vacation Bible school.
- Has Red Cross babysitting certification.
- She is available for occasional babysitting now, and for longer term work for most of the summer.
- Her rate varies, but is usually about $10/hr.
We expect her COVID vaccinations to be fully effective May 20, but she could sit sooner while masked.
If interested, please contact Sherri at firstname.lastname@example.org Posted 4/20/21
Part-Time Office Administrator Needed
Arlington Bridge Builders (ABB) is looking for a part-time office administrator who has the skills along with a passion to work in a Christian non-profit that serves others in Arlington.
- Part-time position is for up 5 hours per week (20 hours per month).
- The job involves writing letters, updating the ABB database, publishing and sending out our monthly newsletter, creating promotional pamphlets and working on special projects.
- The position reports to the Director.
If interested, please contact Carlos Dimas at email@example.com Posted 4/20/21