The purpose of a short-term missions trip is to give Cherrydale men and women the experience of serving the Lord through meeting physical and spiritual needs of visited people. When planning a short-term trip, our primary focus areas are:
- Sending the gospel to unreached people groups, focusing on the 10/40 Window—this is the area of the world with the most people, but also the least evangelized. (Matthew 28:18-20)
- Providing support and encouragement to our missionaries and their ministry. To those whom it applies, we aim to send one team to each missionary in the next 10 years. (Hebrews 3:13)
- Partnering with other consortium churches on missions trips with whom missionaries are financially and prayerfully supported together.
Opportunities to Go
- Short-Term Trip Info: Considering applying for a short-term missions trip? Check out the FAQ!
- Youth Missions: View opportunities for teens to serve in missions.