At Cherrydale Women’s Bible Study, we aim to encourage each other to develop personal Bible study habits that start with our own investigation of Scripture. There is something fresh about letting the Word and the Holy Spirit teach us during our personal time with the Lord.
Join us Wednesday mornings and evenings from September 13, 2017–May 16, 2018 as we study the book of 2 Samuel and take a closer look at King David, a man after God’s own heart. We pray that our community is a place of encouragement and spiritual sharpening in our journey to know and love God!
Wednesday Morning Bible Study
- Meets Wednesdays from 9:30–11:30 am
- Format includes smaller groups and a larger gathering: Each week we spend time in discipleship groups, praying and discussing insights from our personal study. Then we come together for large group teaching by Cherrydale women.
- Childcare for all ages is provided by rotation. Children receive a weekly Bible lesson with related activities.
- There is no cost, but registration is required. (You’ll be asked to log into Circle. If you need a Circle account email us with your name, email, phone, and address and let us know that you’re interested in the Women’s Bible Study!)
Contact Nicole Oostydk for more info about the Morning Study.
Wednesday Evening Bible Study
- Meets Wednesdays from 7:00–8:30 pm
- Format emphasizes smaller group gatherings: Each week we meet in discipleship groups to discuss insights from our personal study and to take time to pray for one another. Unlike the morning study, there is no large group teaching time on a typical week, but all of our groups meet together occasionally for special sessions.
- Childcare is not provided, but meeting times correspond to our Wednesday evening kids and youth programs.
- There is no cost, but registration will be required. (You’ll be asked to log into Circle. If you need a Circle account email us with your name, email, phone, and address and let us know that you’re interested in the Women’s Bible Study!)
Contact Julie Steele for more info about the Evening Study.
If you would like to learn more about our community or just find a place to connect over the summer, please join us for our Summer Gatherings. We’ll meet two Wednesday mornings a month from June–August for coffee and conversation at women’s homes throughout the area. Little ones are encouraged to attend with their moms!