At Cherrydale Women’s Bible Study, we encourage each other to develop personal Bible study habits that start with our own investigation of Scripture; there’s something fresh about letting the Word and the Holy Spirit teach us during our personal time with the Lord. We pray that our community is a place of refreshment and spiritual sharpening in our journey to know and love God!
We’re currently studying the Gospel of John; registration is ongoing.*
- This book of the Bible was written by John, one of Jesus’ original disciples.
- John not only walked and talked with Jesus for three years, he also recorded many events where all kinds of other people did the same.
- We’ll learn more about the Son of Man by exploring what it’s like to meet and talk with Jesus. Together, we’ll experience “…that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and by believing [we] may have life in His name” (John 20:31).
*A Circle account is required to register for a class or be added to the waitlist. If you need an account, fill out this form and let us know that you’re interested in the Women’s Bible Study!
Contact UsJoin This Group
When We Gather
- Wed. mornings | Smaller discipleship groups followed by a large group teaching; childcare closed.
- Wed. evenings | Smaller discipleship groups only. Childcare not provided, but meeting times correspond to our Wednesday evening kids and youth programs.
Wednesday morning and evenings through May 15, 2019
9:30 am and 7:00 pm
Good To Know
Stay in the Loop
Blog & Announcements
by Post Author
May 8, 2019 – Women’s Bible Study (AM) Lesson Jan Wolner teaches on the theme…Read More
by Post Author
May 1, 2019 – Women’s Bible Study (AM) Lesson Jan Wolner teaches on John 21,…Read More