Thanks for taking the time to find out more about us. At Cherrydale Baptist Church, we’re all about loving God and people above all else. We’re people from different backgrounds who have encountered Jesus Christ and are learning to live a new life for the glory of God. Perhaps you’re searching for hope in a confusing world or looking for a church home. Whoever you are or whatever your situation, we invite you to get to know us and experience the love of God and the power of the gospel in the midst of our church family. Please let us know how we can serve you!
–Tom Oostdyk, Lead Pastor
Join us for Sunday Worship
We offer two identical worship services each sunday at:
9:00 am & 11:00 am
3910 Lorcom Lane
Arlington, VA 22207
What to Expect
Our worship service consists of a blend of traditional and contemporary music, a time of confession, Scripture reading(s), prayer, and a practical and relevant message from the Bible. Our current service is about 67 minutes long. Twice a month, our service includes Communion (a practice where we remember and celebrate Christ’s sacrifice for us).
We would love to meet you! The best way to do that is to stay afterwards for fellowship after the service, drop by our Info Center in the Commons, complete our Visitor Form online, or contact our church office.
Children are welcome to join their parents in the worship service, and we love that they do! We seek to create a welcoming atmosphere, so crying and fidgeting are expected! You can always step outside with them to our “family room” area upstairs and watch the service on livestream, if needed. We offer worship activity packets for each child to help them engage with the service.
We are currently offering Family Sunday school from 10:15-10:45 am in the Gym and nursery for 8 months – three-year-olds at both services. Please contact our children’s ministry director Kelli Dudley for further information.
Sixth-12th graders are encouraged to attend the worship service as their main discipleship activity on Sunday mornings. Learn more about our Sunday discipleship opportunities for teens.
Directions & Parking
We’re located at 3910 Lorcom Lane; Arlington, VA 22207. We have two parking lots, easily accessed from Military Road and Lorcom Lane. You’ll find designated guest parking by the church entrances at both lots. Street parking is also available, but please do not park in the St. Andrews lot across the street.
Looking for a particular room? Our floor plans can help!
Directions to Cherrydale Baptist Church:
From the West Using I-66:
- Take Interstate 66 East toward Washington to Spout Run (Exit 72).
- Take Exit 72 and turn left at the light onto Lee Highway.
- At the 4th traffic light (Military Rd) turn right (between Exxon & Liberty gas stations).
- The church is about 2 blocks up the road on the right side at the intersection of Military Road and Lorcom Lane.
From the South:
- Take I-95 North past Springfield.
- Continue North on I-395, just past Pentagon, get in left lane.
- Take exit 10C Memorial Bridge.
- Go approximately 3 miles (past Key Bridge) take left-hand exit onto Spout Run. Turn right on Lorcom Lane and go 1/2 mile to Cherrydale Baptist Church (on left).
From the North:
- Take I-95 South to 495 West (Capital Beltway).
- Go 8 miles and cross bridge over Potomac into Virginia. Continue on 495 to I-66 East Exit (left hand exit).
- Follow directions above using Interstate 66.
Metro & Arlington Transit (ART)
- Take the Orange Line Metro to the Ballston Metro stop.
- ART buses run from Ballston Metro to the corner of Lorcom & Military: