Families with 6th through 12th graders often choose to attend the 9:15 am service in the Worship Center together. During the 11:00 am service, middle- and high-schoolers meet for their own Sunday class while parents attend one of our Sunday Classes & Electives or serve the Cherrydale family.
- Beginning at 10:45 am, teens meet in the Well (Room 110) for snacks, fellowship, and announcements.
- At around 11:10 am, we usually break into separate classes, but we occasionally keep all grades together.
- Sunday classes dismiss around 12:15 pm.
Youth Ministry Sunday Classes
Beginning at 10:45 am, teens meet in the Well (Room 110). Classes dismiss around 12:15 pm.
- 6th & 7th graders meet in Room 122. View lesson schedule.
- 8th & 9th graders meet in Room 120. View lesson schedule.
- 10th–12th graders meet at 11:00 am in The Well (Rm 110). View lesson schedule.
Our seven-year class teaching schedule rotates through four quarters each year. The fall and spring quarters focus on grade-based topical lessons that cover everything from applying the Bible to teen life issues to how to share your faith with a friend. During winter and summer, we methodically work through a survey of every Old and New Testament books of the Bible. A child who’s been with us from 6th through 12th grades will have had lessons in every major Bible doctrine and will have learned how the redemption story (the gospel) is woven throughout the Bible.