Join us on Sunday, Sept. 15; 4:45–7:00 pm.
If this will be your first Members Gathering, read our helpful tips!
Registration by Wednesday, Sept. 11 is required for all attendees. Your registration greatly helps the elders, staff, and hospitality team coordinate and plan.
- Register all adults and youth in your household together.
- Register each child (infants through rising 5th graders) separately for childcare.
September 15th Potluck Assignments
Dish assignments are according to the first letter of your last name. Each dish should serve 8–10 people.
The church will provide pork tenderloin for our Latin-themed meal. (Thanks to our resident pitmaster, Frank W.!)
- A–H: Side dish (Black beans, Rice, Potatoes, etc.)
- I–L: Dessert
- M–Z: Fruit or Green salad
Business Meeting Items
- Review/Approve minutes from prior business meeting.
- Welcome new members.
- Present Elder & Deacon candidates. View bios.
- Elder Council update: Worship and Biblical Community.
- Vote on Fiscal Year 2020 proposed budget. View Treasurer’s Report (pg. 27) presented in the Annual Report.
First time at a Members Gathering?
We’re glad you’ll be joining us! Here are some pointers:
- Most people come in through the Military Road entrance: Outside Room 121, registered adults and teens can pick up their name tags and parents can check in children that have been registered for childcare.
- Typically, our Members Gatherings are potluck dinners; most dishes should be brought to Room 110 (the Well), with the exception of desserts—which should be placed on the table in the kitchen.
- After collecting your name tags and dropping off your food items, find a place in the Gym to sit. (We’ll inform folks if we’ve opened up another room for overflow seating.) Families with young children and those serving in childcare will be invited to enter the buffet line first: Children of all ages will eat dinner and participate in worship alongside their parents, then we’ll announce when registered children may be brought to their childcare rooms.
- Before heading home, help clean up your table and remember to take your dish home (don’t leave any leftovers at the church)!