Join us for our next Members Gathering Online | May 31st, 7:00-8:30 pm
We look forward to gathering as a church family for our next Members Gathering. Due to COVID-19, we’ll plan to meet online via Zoom. We’ll hear some encouraging testimonies and updates and vote on some church business items. All who are interested in membership at Cherrydale are welcome to attend. Check back for more information soon!
Members Gathering Voting Info
- We’ll be voting using an online ballot form in Circle using the link above. (Login to Circle prior to the meeting to print out the business meeting handouts below.)
- During the meeting, you will be given instructions on the voting process.
- Once you click on the link above, you will be taken directly to the online ballot. You will have the option to open up an additional form for a spouse to complete a ballot.
- Only church member votes will be counted.
- Approve Minutes from April 26th Meeting (Members Only – Circle Login Required)
- Vote on Deacons: Marianne Tolosa (Prayer); Matt Foley (Welcome); Meggie Middendorf (Care)
- New candidates: Kirk Heldreth (Elder) and Hannah & Brandon Lipps (Benevolent Fund Deacons)
- New paper written by Cherrydale Elders: “Gender Identity and Transgenderism: A Christian Perspective“