Join us Sunday, Sept. 18, 2022 | 4:45–7:00 pm
Join us for our next Members Gathering for dinner in the Gym, followed by fellowship, worship, and church business. All are welcome! Are you exploring Cherrydale as your church home? Come join us!
Parents, please also plan to register your child for the children’s program or nursery by Sept. 14 at 12:00 pm. Newborns–Kindergarten can check-in at the start of the program; 1st–5th grade will be invited to attend the children’s program at a certain point in the meeting. You can check them all in at the stations at the same time.
Our Members Gatherings dinners are usually potluck! Thanks for bringing the following items according to the first letter of your last name:
- A-H: dessert & bread, chips, or cornbread
- I-Q: crock pot stews, chili, or soup
- R-Z: side dish or salad
Please label your dish and serving utensils and remember to pick them up after the gathering. Dinner items can be brought to the Well before 4:45 pm and dessert can be left in the Kitchen (adjacent to the Gym).
- Worship & Testimonies
- Welcome New Members
- Business items requiring a vote:
- Business Meeting Minutes from the July 17, 2022 Members Gathering
- Elder Council’s recommendation of Mitchell Downing as Worship Director (Download the Candidate Packet)
- Proposed Budget for FY23. Review the 2021-2022 Annual Report and Church Treasurer’s Report.