Join us Sunday, July 18, 2021 | 4:45 – 7:00 pm
Join us for our next Members Gathering for a BBQ followed by testimonies, worship, church updates and business in the Worship Center. Anyone exploring membership at Cherrydale is welcome to join us. This will be a time of celebrating God’s faithfulness to us over the past year and a half! We will be gathering in person for this event and will not be offering a livestream.
Registration is now closed but you can join us for the program at 6:05 pm!
Dinner includes smoked pulled pork, green salad, sides (brought by church family), and ice cream. The food will be served buffet style by volunteer servers. Dinner can be enjoyed inside the Gym or outside the building at picnic tables.
Please bring the following items to the Well (according to your last name):
- A-L: Cornbread and baked beans
- M-Z: Baked macaroni & cheese and potato chips
Be thinking of a short one-minute testimony you’d like to share of God’s faithfulness to you through the COVID pandemic season. After a time of worship and testimonies, we’ll have a short business meeting.
Business items requiring a vote:
- Business Meeting Minutes from our last Members Gathering on May 16
- Steve H. King for another three-year term as Elder
- Mission Candidate recommendation from the Missions Committee and Elders