Print and share these Cherrydale publications!
- A Covenant of Reconciliation
- Begin Each Day with a Four-Fold Praise!
- Behold and Be Transformed
- Character Counts!
- Common Questions People Ask About God and Christianity
- Footprints of Faith
- Fresh Start
- God’s Definition of Marriage
- How to Enjoy the People in Your Life
- How to Write a Tribute
- Is the Bible True?
- Learning from Jesus How to Share the Gospel (from John 4:1-26)
- The Truth About Angels
- Three Needs Only Jesus Can Meet
- Two Leadership Paths: Choosing the Way of Herod or the Way of Jesus
- What God Will Never Leave His Children Without
- When We Give, We Imitate God
- Why Does the Church Sing?
- Ethnic Embrace: A starting point for you to reach out to the foreigners in your midst.
- Support our Missionaries: Practical ideas for you to care for Cherrydale missionaries.
Church Leadership: Elders’ Position Papers
- Husband of One Wife: Our interpretation of the “husband of one wife” qualification found in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
- Surrogacy: Our belief that most forms of surrogacy are inconsistent with biblical commands and principles.