Youth Group ZavaZone Event
Saturday, May 9; 4:00–9:00 pm
6th–12th graders are invited to an evening at ZavaZone—a multi-attraction indoor adventure park. Learn more about ZavaZone.
- Drop off around 4:00 pm: We’ll depart from church at 4:15 pm and return to church by 9:00 pm.
- $25 registration fee includes transportation to and from ZavaZone in Sterling, two hours of play, jump socks, pizza, and water.
- View important info below for links to required forms, what to wear/bring, and our event schedule.
- Last day to register is Wednesday, May 6.
The below event registration and waiver links are also available on the Youth Ministry kiosk across from Room 121 on Wednesday nights.
Questions? Contact Pastor Greg at [email protected]
- Cherrydale Teen Registration form is required for all participants under the age of 18. Parents, please complete a new form if there have been any changes to your teen’s contact, medical, or health insurance info.
- Complete ZavaZone’s online waiver form for all event participants.
- Please wear athletic-type shorts, t-shirts, and closed-toe sneakers—no loose hair, dangling jewelry, or open-toed footwear. (More than half of the activities are non-trampoline, which require participants to wear closed-toe shoes. Shoe cubbies are available on site.)
- Teens should eat dinner before they come. (For them, two slices of pizza after active play is merely a snack; our pizza party will provide teens with calorie replacement and not a meal.)
- Do not bring valuables that cannot be kept in pockets.
- Bring pocket money for vending machines if desired.
- 4:15 pm Bus departs from church to ZavaZone in Sterling.
- 5:30–7:30 pm ZavaZone play time.
- 7:30–8:00 pm Pizza party.
- No later than 9:00 pm Bus returns to church.